Want a new look for your place but don’t have the funds? Finding a focal point in your main room and renovating your look will make it seem as if you’ve redone your whole place. (Seriously, try it) Since your coffee table is usually right in the middle of the room, that is a good place to start. Moving around a few things or adding a couple of key pieces to your table can make a huge difference. Below is a look I did with a few items I already had around the house. You will notice that many of the pieces that I have I didn’t pay much for them. You don’t have to spend a lot to get a fabulous look!
My Coffee Table
- Coffee Table (Early 90s era; Lifted it from a friend who originally got it from a garage sale for $10)
- Books- Amazon, Local Record Store
- Golden Dinosaurs (I spray painted $1.00 dinosaurs found in the toy section at Wal-Mart; See the how to here)
- Gold tray (Ross…I always find random decor pieces for the low here! Don’t sleep on the decor section…you can sleep on the rest though)
- Candle (My local Dollar Tree)
Give it a try and let me know how it turned out. Tag @TheGoodGalsGuide on Instagram with the following hashtags: #TheGoodGalsGuide #Tablescaping and I’ll give you a shoutout!